Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Waimea Beach

On Saturday we were feeling ambitious and decided to head to Waimea with Devin & Shira. I was SO nervous about Rae getting sunburned. I slathered her with sunscreen and made a shady little canopy for her out of her car seat and it worked really well. She still has her pretty baby white skin!

I felt bad because Raegan was getting so hot and sweaty in her seat, so Seth and I decided to walk down the beach where there weren't big waves and stick her toes in the water to cool off a bit. The first time I dipped her feet in she screamed! I don't think she had ever felt anything even remotely cold in her life so it was kind of a shock. We tried it again and she loved it after that. She would watch the water come in and out, it was pretty cute. I have a feeling she will be a big time water baby.

This is Sethro and Devin body surfing the big waves of Waimea.


3 comments:

Kimberley said...

Wow! She is a chub! I love it- people probably see you two together and can't figure it out- she is so dang cute she will start to give other babies a complex!

Erin said...

i wish i had a baby by the beach. oh well...it will just have to be by a pool in our complex for now. she is so precious!

Cassie said...

Looks like fun! By the way I love your bathing suit.