Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ode To The Pink Felt Heart

A while back when I was still pregnant, Meg brought me over two very delicious lemon cookies wrapped in parchment paper, tied with a blue string and a pink felt heart. I devoured the cookies, tossed the paper and randomly hung the pink heart on a shelf I made for Rae above her changing table. Little did I know it would become a source of entertainment for her while getting her diaper changed a hundred times a day. 

For some reason this pink felt heart makes her SO gitty!! It is hilarious. She smiles at it, gets bashful and looks away for a second, then checks to see if its still there and smiles again, then squeezes her fists all tight and waves her hands up and down so fast and starts kicking. It's really cute.

1 comment:

Kimberley said...

that's a erally cool picture... looks like it's out of a magazine!