Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Apple Of My Eye

Raegan has been discovering her voice lately and doing all sorts of adorable little coo's and goo's. Which means I've basically had our camera glued to my hand. I made a video montage of all her best moments, but it was way too long to post (not that I didn't try, the site wouldn't let me, sigh...). Anyway so here are two short, but proud mommy moments of Rae blowing spit bubbles and chatting a bit.


5 comments:

Erin said...

can i please have her! I just want to eat her up, she is soooo adorable!

j,d and little b said...

haha niiccee spit bubbles! She is just growing up waayy to fast! I miss those cheeks! I need to come by soon!

Christy and Drew said...

Linds, she is adorable. It is great to see a video of your amazing daughter. You seem so happy!

TODD + ANNIE said...

She looks like a littl doll when she makes those pefectly round lips. That is precious Linds. We can't wait until we get to see all of you!

Stephanie said...

i could watch that cuteness over and over! amby used to raise his eyebrows like that when he would babble and i thought it made for extra emphasis on what he was saying. i love it! she is so precious.