Saturday, May 24, 2008

Round Two

After talking with my dad, I couldn't help but post another video clip of Rae. He said the first one almost made him cry it was so cute (He is one proud Grandpa!!) ha ha. I just can't get enough of this girl!! So here ya go Papa Ray this ones for you- from your little names sake. 


6 comments:

Anna K. said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo cute!

Cassie said...

Precious!! I love these videos, keep em coming!! She is so adorable.

Anonymous said...

I love her little smiles, I can't wait to meet her! When are you guys coming in town next I keep forgetting?

Kimberley said...

She is so dang cute! I don't blame Grandpa Greer! She is such a doll! Loved the smirking smile!

shira said...

I love the smile at the end! SOOOO super cute!

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

Linds! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see you when you guys come to Utah. Call me PLEASE. I can't wait to see the babe. Call me when you get here. Email me if you don't have my number.