What a beautiful family. These pictures are great Linds. Did the same girl take them? I love them.
Linds, beautiful pics! Did you get my crazy email about your old house?
So, so, so cute Linds. I just love Rae, good work!
Annie, yes the same girl did take them (her name is Natalie Norton) you should really check out her blog. She is always giving advice on photography. I think you'd like it.
I love these pictures, you guys found a great photographer! Is it just me or is her hair turning a little red? So stinkin cute I love it!
Wow Linds - your daughter is really BEAUTIFUL! I am so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a beautiful family. These pictures are great Linds. Did the same girl take them? I love them.
Linds, beautiful pics! Did you get my crazy email about your old house?
So, so, so cute Linds. I just love Rae, good work!
Annie, yes the same girl did take them (her name is Natalie Norton) you should really check out her blog. She is always giving advice on photography. I think you'd like it.
I love these pictures, you guys found a great photographer! Is it just me or is her hair turning a little red? So stinkin cute I love it!
Wow Linds - your daughter is really BEAUTIFUL! I am so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment