That last one is so funny! She's good!
Those are so cute Lindsey! I love the last one! You have cute kids!
Those are just adorable! You have yourself a little performer.
Man Rae is soooo big now! I miss you guys, it has been too long. She is quite the performer!
This is Meg by the way!
you HAVE to post these on youtube!!! You would get a million hits in a day!!! Plus I could share these with my friends! These are amazingg!!!!!
p.s. clearly she is Seth's daughter from the last video hahaha. What a goofball I can't stop watching these :)
Spencer keeps watching these over and over. Very cute Rae.
Quite the little singer! and now dancer it seems too! Those are just hilarious!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That last one is so funny! She's good!
Those are so cute Lindsey! I love the last one! You have cute kids!
Those are just adorable! You have yourself a little performer.
Man Rae is soooo big now! I miss you guys, it has been too long. She is quite the performer!
This is Meg by the way!
you HAVE to post these on youtube!!! You would get a million hits in a day!!! Plus I could share these with my friends! These are amazingg!!!!!
p.s. clearly she is Seth's daughter from the last video hahaha. What a goofball I can't stop watching these :)
Spencer keeps watching these over and over. Very cute Rae.
Quite the little singer! and now dancer it seems too! Those are just hilarious!
Post a Comment