Raegan started taking ballet lessons recently and now she dances just about everywhere she goes. Her teacher is a friend of mine named Rosie. The girls call her teacher Rosie, but for the first few days Rae thought her name was teacher peperoni.
Seriously. Agree with katie. I am dying from the cuteness. I swear if I do not have a little girl who wants to be a dancer I will cry myself to sleep every night of my mothering life. That is the most adorable thing I have ever seen! haha
Oh I just saw this cute post and I laughed. I do look like pepperoni in the background though:) I just posted on my blog the pictures of the dance recital!! I'll send you an invite. Thanks for letting her come to dance.
6 comments:
im about to die from the cuteness. i love little girls in ballet leotards and tights!
Seriously. Agree with katie. I am dying from the cuteness. I swear if I do not have a little girl who wants to be a dancer I will cry myself to sleep every night of my mothering life. That is the most adorable thing I have ever seen! haha
so cute. Love the stretching picture!
So cute! When I saw Rae the other day at Nike she told me all about Ballet. I think she likes it!? ha ha super cute.
DARLING!!! Pepperoni I love it!
Oh I just saw this cute post and I laughed. I do look like pepperoni in the background though:) I just posted on my blog the pictures of the dance recital!! I'll send you an invite. Thanks for letting her come to dance.
Post a Comment