These after church pictures are so cute. You and the girls look adorable! And you are such a great mom, I will definetely be looking to you for an example and advice in the coming months!
I love the attractive apartment door in the background of the last picture. It looks vaguely like apt. 3. :) love you guys!
Yay! That was fun! We need to plan another play date soon! :) I love Rae's Haka! So funny..
Post a Comment
3 comments:
These after church pictures are so cute. You and the girls look adorable! And you are such a great mom, I will definetely be looking to you for an example and advice in the coming months!
I love the attractive apartment door in the background of the last picture. It looks vaguely like apt. 3. :) love you guys!
Yay! That was fun! We need to plan another play date soon! :) I love Rae's Haka! So funny..
Post a Comment