Monday, May 2, 2011

Just stay exactly the way you are


I love you.
xo




7 comments:

daniellejackson said...

They are so precious!! Is there a day this week that you and the girls would want to come over for a play date and some possible crafting!?

Stevenson and Marissa's Blog said...

So sweet. We love your girls!

TODD + ANNIE said...

Ahhh Linds.....this makes me want a girl, big time! They are so darling. I would love to give Jane a big squishy kiss on those cheeks. So sweet. Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Matt and Melissa said...

Did you take these pictures? They are awesome!! And your girls are about the sweetest ever, we LOVE them!

Meg said...

Your girls are adorable! We miss you! Hopefully our paths will cross one day soon.

Kimberley said...

So dang cute! Seriously I just want to squeeze em!

MiShelle said...

You really do have the cutest girls on earth. Love them.