SO SWEET! I was happy to see your blog message. I didn't know you had another baby. Raegan is so big now her and Jelani would have fun dancing together. It is funny. I was wishing the other day that I had Lindseys decorating skills! So good to see you!
9 comments:
Ha ha this totally made me giggle. Too stinking cute. Love this sweet baby!
oh my goodness!!! she is so adorable!!! i totally just bought fabric, because i loved that blanket she has so much!
OH MY GOSH!! A-DORABLE!!!! i just want to squeeze those chubby cheeks! ;)
Wow, she already is looking big!! How cute is she?? We are just dying to meet her soon! That blanket is so darling too. I love the fabric!
Such a great moment to capture. Beautiful smile!
SO SWEET! I was happy to see your blog message. I didn't know you had another baby. Raegan is so big now her and Jelani would have fun dancing together. It is funny. I was wishing the other day that I had Lindseys decorating skills! So good to see you!
soooooo cute linds! oh my gosh! how do u have the cutest baby girls ever!? what a cute fam!!!
Are you serious LInds? She's adorable!! I love her! I also loved her birth announcement, she's the star of our refrigerator right now :)
okay, i seriously can't get over how freakin cute this girl is! linds!!!!
Post a Comment