Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Out and about the last few weeks



I think Seth deserves the multi tasking award. Playing with Raegan, studying for his test, eating dinner, all with little Jane asleep on his lap.
That's a really dedicated dad.

Evidence of Raegan "playing" with Jane.

10 comments:

Meg said...

Love the pictures of Rae playing with Jane, classic!

Matt and Melissa said...

Ha ha cute cute and more cute! Miss you guys :)

TODD + ANNIE said...

Seth is still rocking a beard!! Todd is jealous. Rae and Jane are still cute as ever. We wish we could see all of you!!

daniellejackson said...

Super cute pictures! Where is that water park where Rae is holding the beach ball?

Tara said...

How cute! Looks like you have your hands full! I too would love to know where that water park is... is it Jameison Park?

Lori said...

Haha! I love those last 3 pictures because they're totally real life. :) You guys are so awesome, I just wish we could have gotten to know you better when we were in WA!

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

ha ha I LOVE The post it note on her head!

Mo and Chase said...

ha ha!!! those pics are soo great linds! i laughed out loud at a couple! such a cute family pic too :)

Anna K. said...

haha, I love the evidence of Raegan playing with Jane. We just bought one of those bicycle trailers and we love it! We definitely want to come visit you guys soon!

MiShelle said...

I love that your girls have fuzzy hair. Jane's looks just like Raegans did when she was tiny. Too cute. I wish I could squeeze her. She's a doll Linds.