Monday, July 19, 2010

Summer happenings

Go Sethro. You look good in that white coat. yes you do. Our first year of dental school is officially over. Yeah! They kicked off the second year with the white coat ceremony. Now they will be doing more clinical stuff, which is really exciting because it feels like real dentistry, not just book work. Pretty exciting!



Cousin Cal and Raegan playing at fountains out side of the white coat ceremony. About 5min later Cal fell completely in the fountain and then Rae was sad she didnt get to go in too. Aaah kids.

Jane's Blessing day in Utah

She was happy about it.
Our first attempt at camping with the girls...success. Rae went from being creeped out by things like her bare feet on grass, to total mountain women who refuses to wear shoes about 85% of the time. She LOVED it. Jane was a dream as usual. The only challenge was getting ms. Rae to finally go to sleep at the end of the day!





9 comments:

Meg said...

Congrats Seth! We are so happy for you guys. Looks like some good times. We just attempted camping this weekend, Indie would not go to bed. We finally drove home at midnight! Luckily we were just one mile away camping at ward camp!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys have been busy having fun. Where did you go camping with everyone? That looks like an awesome place!

Erin said...

she is so precious! What a fun camping trip and how cute is rae in her ariel swim suit!

Clark + Kjerstin said...

I love all the fun pictures! So much happened while I was gone! And I'm very impressed by Seth's crazy flip off the side of the waterfall. I'm assuming Clark would have been right there with him if he had been there :)

MiShelle said...

I wish somehow we could have seen you while you were in the state. We miss you!!!! Maybe next time. Love your little girls. They're so cute Linds. And Seth, what? You totally look the part! Glad to see you guys are doing so well. Love to you both!

Matt and Melissa said...

So Cute, I love that picture with Jane smiling. So sweet! I love that little girl. Camping looked awesome, I hope we can go next time!

Kimberley said...

Congrats Seth! I am just catching up and I can't get over what a beautiful little family you have! I can't blame you for wanting to post about those cute girls all the time either! (I know I would!) I'm glad to know things are going well in Portland!

daniellejackson said...

That camping place looks awesome! Glad it went well and you had fun!

laja5 said...

These are such great pictures! Congratulations on the completion of the first year...and good luck applying and practicing all you learned and will be learning in the clinic! Raegan's personality really comes through the camera! Miss you guys!