AHHHH...Linds. You need to stop! I am seriously in love with all of these pictures. I want to hang them up in my house, and they aren't even my babies! Those turned out so great. I love the one of you holding Jane and Seth looking so excited. OK...I lied. I want more! Keep posting :)
OH MY GOSH I AM DYING over how sweet these pictures are. I have good news for you that I keep meaning to call you about but I am forgetful so I'll just tell you right here and now... I am coming to Portland June 16 - 20 to visit my sister in law and her family so I am HOPING I'll get to see you and meet little Miss Jane!? Will you be around???
Lindsey, this is so amazing to see. Congratulations to you and your family! SOrry I am so late on the uptake! Time slipped away from me...I am now enrolled in broadcasting school! I am stunned at the beauty of your grace and love. Seth, Raegan and sweet Baby Jane (I love use of your family names!!)are so beautiful and lucky to have you! Congratulations, to all of the family and friends. How blessed you all must feel, I feel blessed just to know you!!! :)
20 comments:
Definitely love Seth's excited face :) I'm glad the photo shoot went well! The pictures are lovely, as always!
these pictures are so sweet. your family is adorable!
It is easy to get great photos when your subjects are so beautiful. :)
oh my gosh, those are beautiful! Seriously linds, i can't get over how cute those girls are!
I ADORE THESE!!! SOOOO CUTE!
What beautiful pictures linds! Can't wait to see more of your growing family!
AHHHH...Linds. You need to stop! I am seriously in love with all of these pictures. I want to hang them up in my house, and they aren't even my babies! Those turned out so great. I love the one of you holding Jane and Seth looking so excited. OK...I lied. I want more! Keep posting :)
They are adorable Lindsey!!! Looks like you guys are having fun and so happy!
So cute you guys!!! so photogenic, all of you!!! LOVE THEM!
can you send your daughters to me. they are so precious!
I LOVE the picture of her and Seth!
That's because you have such a beautiful family! All of you are gorgeous. Love the pictures.
those are such good pictures lindsey! and we love to see your girls so keep 'em coming!
love these pics! seriously linds, you make the cutest babies i've ever seen!
OH MY GOSH I AM DYING over how sweet these pictures are. I have good news for you that I keep meaning to call you about but I am forgetful so I'll just tell you right here and now... I am coming to Portland June 16 - 20 to visit my sister in law and her family so I am HOPING I'll get to see you and meet little Miss Jane!? Will you be around???
Love the pics! Sweet beard Sethro!
Always more! We can't get enough. That top one is to die for. She is so beautiful Linds.
Lindsey, this is so amazing to see. Congratulations to you and your family! SOrry I am so late on the uptake! Time slipped away from me...I am now enrolled in broadcasting school! I am stunned at the beauty of your grace and love. Seth, Raegan and sweet Baby Jane (I love use of your family names!!)are so beautiful and lucky to have you! Congratulations, to all of the family and friends. How blessed you all must feel, I feel blessed just to know you!!! :)
Lindsey, you are so blessed, what a beautiful family!
I LOVE how sweet Rae is with baby Jane! These pictures are so beautiful. We miss you guys and loved the baby pic you sent us. Jane is beautiful!!!
Post a Comment