Thursday, May 6, 2010

More of the girls~




12 comments:

Jared Zane said...

These pictures seriously almost made me tear up because they are so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Your girls are SO beautiful! Love these pictures.

Lori said...

They are so beautiful! What sweet little girls...

Clark + Kjerstin said...

Oh how adorable are those Huish girls? :)

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

LESLIE!!!! You are so wonderful I got the package this week and it was a TOTAL surprise. It made me so happy and I keep going in Caroline's room to pick up the pajamas and just picture her little chubby legs in the pants. They are so cute...ILOVE THEM! The card made me laugh, thanks for thinking of us and taking time out to send me some joy! I LOVE YOU

Matt and Melissa said...

Oh I love them! They are such cute little snuggly things haha.

Mo and Chase said...

oh so cute linds!! keep the pix coming! :)

Meg said...

Adorable! They are so sweet together. I hope you are doing well! I will call you soon, I would love to catch up! We miss you as always!

MiShelle said...

I'm melting...What dolls. You must just eat them up.

TODD + ANNIE said...

I seriously die everytime you post new pictures. They are TOO cute. Baby Jane is just too beautiful. Happy Mother's Day!!

Troy, Tami, Linken and Pierson said...

Precious! I love how Rae is snuggled up right next to Jane.

Karen said...

beyond words precious Linds and Seth!!!r