I will have to check out that book Linds - thanks!and I LOVE her and her dress-ups- that face in the first picture is AWESOME.
What a goofball that little rae is! haha. Love her! Give me a call one of these days, me and kjerstin were trying to think of something awesome to do this weekend for halloween?
HOLY COW SHE IS SO GROWN UP!!! She is huge! I think of her as so little still!
she looks like beata here, she's has changed so much even since this summer, wow
Oh Lindsey your baby Rae is such an angel! I think she looks so much like her Daddy in this photo! Most photos actually! Amazing.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I will have to check out that book Linds - thanks!
and I LOVE her and her dress-ups- that face in the first picture is AWESOME.
What a goofball that little rae is! haha. Love her! Give me a call one of these days, me and kjerstin were trying to think of something awesome to do this weekend for halloween?
HOLY COW SHE IS SO GROWN UP!!! She is huge! I think of her as so little still!
she looks like beata here, she's has changed so much even since this summer, wow
Oh Lindsey your baby Rae is such an angel! I think she looks so much like her Daddy in this photo! Most photos actually! Amazing.
Post a Comment