We are getting ready for our ward "Trunk or Treat" Halloween party tonight! I'm interested to see what Raegan thinks about all the scary festivities. As you can see she will be going as a duck. We got her this costume about a week ago and shes refused to put it on, until we showed her that it looks just like the duck in one of her favorite books "Duck & Goose". I'm happy she like it. Sweet little thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Sweet little duck! How are you guys? I love Halloween with little ones, Kallie is stoked to wear her butterfly costume tonight. Yay!
That is absolutely adorable! Hope you guys are doing fabulous.
That's too funny. Love how she is reading the book in her costume too.
Raegan is the most adorable little ducky in the world!
what a cute little ducky!
That is such a cute costume and i love her "dress up" in the post below.
I love it! Rae is too cute. And I am glad I found your blog!
She has grown from a baby chicken (hence her old fluffy hair) to a duck. What will she be next.
Adorable! Although I like the costumes that she came up with in your other post too! Not only is she so cute but she has some of the cutest expressions ever!
rae looks adorable! oh, so precious! how many weeks pregnant are you now? i need a pregnancy update when you feel up to it linds. i'm sure you may be feeling sick still so no rush.
I know I should be studying so I can finally leave this place but I can't helpt but start off the day with a little procrastination. Rae looks adorable our Jane wanted that costume but its just too hott here in Hawaii so we settled with tinkerbell and I don;t know if its just because she's 9 months old but she hated it for the most part. Good to see all is well after Hawaii hopefully one day we can move on with my schooling
Post a Comment