Yesterday Seth was able to leave school a little early and take Rae and I to Multnoma Falls with two of our good friends the Brintons who are also in dental school. It was basically gorgeous, because everything here is. I really, really love it here. And the more we explore the area and find new places to see I appreciate it even more. We feel at home here. Which feels good:)
Being close to the waterfall was a bit chilly, but the corn dog and apple cider at the bottom of the hike hit the spot. Weird combo I know, but it was sooo good.
This family picture was not happening for us. Rae was dying to push around some stroller another family had and couldn't think of anything else (as shown).



7 comments:
Oh cool! We have been there! It is so so pretty. Next time you go...if you ever go again..let us know because I think it is about half-way between the tri-cities and Portland. We are trying to figure out a time that we can visit Portland. It would be so fun to see you guys!
Oohhh I have been there too! GREAT spot!
Your daughter is the cutest little girl ever! I just had to mention that.
I love you Linds, and can I just tell you, if I could I WOULD spend every day for the next month in flannel pj's with an oversized shirt on, messy hair and a bowl of cereal. Sounds fabulous! I am glad you guys are liking it there. We miss you but feel like you guys couldn't be in a better spot right now so that makes us happy. I hope you are feeling ok, we can't wait to find out what this little Huish is. Love you!
any chance these good friends the brintons...are from brigham city and are my cousin clark and his wife????
if so smallll world. if not...im so glad to hear things are going well!! xoxo
awww, little rae is so adorable! we miss you guys! it looks awesome out there, so beautiful! are you feeling sick? how many weeks are you now in the pregnancy...do u know if it's a boy or girl yet...dying to know!
Beautiful spot, beautiful family, beautiful daughter, beautiful pictures!
Thanks for sharing!
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment