Saturday, October 24, 2009

Plumper Pumpkin Patch

We are loving this colorful fall season. It's been nice to be somewhere where the seasons change and the air gets cold and cozy. I feel like Halloween has snuck up on us this year. I looked at the calendar and was surprised that it was next weekend. I still haven't picked out a costume for Raegan, but I'm hoping to do that today:) Any good ideas?
We had a good time picking out our pumpkin. Rae was loving her ride in the wagon and running around to all the different pumpkins. There were even pony's the kids could ride on (though it costs $5 and we are being cheap so... no ride for Rae) but it was cool to watch!





These are some of our good friends from dental school. They rule:)

I almost forgot to mention one of the best parts! As we were buying our pumpkin I noticed some Apple cider they make there at the farm and we decided to give it a try. On our way home we opened it to have a little taste.......I don't even know how to describe how good it was. Seth and I thought about going back and buying a gallon of it because we knew our half gallon was about to be guzzled. mmmm so delicious. We've been talking about tyring to make our own somehow, but sadly we haven't:( Maybe we'll give it a go for FHE or something.

8 comments:

Ryan and Megan said...

Linds, you are making me jealous!! It looks so beautiful. I don't have to be too jealous though because we'll be there in just a few weeks!!! I think that Seth and Ryan are correlating our schedules so hopefully we'll get to see you!

Matt said...

Wonderful Blog! You guys look so happy. Beautiful family! I love the pictures! They make me feel like I was there enjoying the awesome fall, harvest day with you.

Keep the pictures coming!

Love,

Pops

Spencer, Erin, Parker and Ben said...

Glad things are going so well out there in Portland guys! And congrats on the new one coming. That's awesome!

Meg said...

Looks like fun you guys! I wish we could experience the fall, I miss the colorful leaves! I love the picture of Rae on the little tractor, she looks so old and adorable. We miss you!

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

I have not been on the computer forever and Meg told me you were prego! I am so excited. I totally want to be pregnant again too...but then I read how you felt sick and tired and that does seem pretty tough with a kid. I am so glad you love portland. I love it too. We might go visit some friends of ours there so I will make sure we call you and meet up so that we can show eachother our kids.

kim huish said...

What a fun outing! The pictures are adorable. Hope you are feeling well!

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

by the way Syd and I want to know what the sex of the baby is???? do tell

Jessica said...

Thanks so much for the pictures. They are adorable!!! We have them in our London flat. I love her outfit - perfect for fall and halloween. love you guys.