Sunday, February 8, 2009

Out for an afternoon stroll

Our parade of babies



Indie, Raegan, Ruby, Brighton and Delmer


P.S These round edged photos are dedicated to kate and our efforts to learn how to do cool things with our pictures:)
P.P.S Thanks Jonna for using your awesome new camera to capture this fun moment:)

7 comments:

TODD + ANNIE said...

Ahh, so cute! I can't believe how many babies have been born. You started something Linds! It's that baby Rae, she will make anyone baby hungry. (Just ask Todd!) I would give anything to come see you again. I am so jealous you are wearing flip flops and going for walks. Enjoy it!

Brandon and Becky Patrick said...

Check out all those strollers...and palm trees! You guys are awesome. I wish we could come play tourist in Hawaii cause we have covered most of Park City:) Hope all is well with the Huish crew...miss you guys!

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

DARLING!! You are such a cute mommy

Anonymous said...

this is like straight out of a stroller ad! I'm so jealous! Miss you!

Kate said...

WOW!!! great job linds...you even learned how to write on the picture. im so proud of you i still need to rev mine up a bit. love all those babies and i agree with Todd&Annie...little Rae will make anyone baby hungry. =]

Ali & Trev said...

I love this! your lives seem so fun together!

Ryan and Megan said...

You guys are too funny, I love it! It must be so nice to all be in the same phase of life. Those pictures are classic!