Friday, January 16, 2009

Playing catch up...

Ok I know I've been a bit MIA in the blogging world as of late, but I have really good excuses. The flood, the holidays, family visits, power outages, broken computer (still broken grrr) Raegan sick with a cold, etc...and to be honest I just haven't been in the mood. But we are back in the groove of school, work, and nap schedules so things are good.

I wish I had some pictures from the break but they are all on our broken computer:( So here are some resents for now.


Baby girl you bring me joy I never thought possible. You are my sunshine!

9 comments:

j,d and little b said...

How cute is your family Lindsey! I love all of those pictures!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing catch up I desperately needed updated pictures of the cutest little chubby babe ever!! She is to die for I want to see her again. I can't believe how big she is and how she's always waving in the pictures like "sup I'm cute, it's no big thing". love you guys!

Nicole said...

So cute! We are waiting to hear about what school Seth is going to go to. Let us know.

Adam & Kenzie said...

What a doll! She is such a cutie! Good luck with the broken computer! That's the worst!!!

Kimberley said...

She is so adorable- and has totally turned into a toe head! I hope you are living it up in Hawaii these next few months!

Ryan and Megan said...

You're kidding me! I can't believe how beautiful Rae is! I mean, I can.. she has two really good looking parents... but really, she makes you want to snatch her up and pinch her cheeks. Poor Rae. I'll bet all the girls in the Hale love her!

Spencer, Erin, Parker and Ben said...

She is so cute you guys. So cute. I saw your pictures on Mark's website (wasn't expecting to see family on there!) Great pictures. Really beautiful actually. And stairway to heaven huh! THat is an INTENSE hike in fact I heard it was kind of not do-able any more because they guard it or something. Tell me how you did it because I'd love to take Spencer (I went back in the day but like I said, I thought you couldn't do it anymore). And AZ is a great place. Hope things work out!

Cassie said...

Oh how I love your blog! Raegan is so big and adorable! We can't WAIT to come and hang out with you guys!!! We just bought tix- Mar 21-29. Have you been surfing at all?

Stephanie said...

dont forget aloha friday beach day starts back up tomorrow! details on my blog...