Saturday, February 28, 2009

Crown & Crumpet



I have to have tea here at least once in my life. This kind of thing is right up my ally .
the colors
the attention to detail
tea...in a tea cup (tastes so much better than in a mug)
delicious food all in cute tiny proportion
a room filled with sweets!
and the adorable tea cups and kettles.

Swoon.

Mom lets go. Its in San Fransisco.

You can take a closer look HERE.

6 comments:

Zak and Emily Smith said...

Hey...We're going to Oahu. I think that is where you live, but I could be wrong. I know I hope the weather is ok. When do you guys start school in OR? That's so exciting. I would love to get together with you when we come out. But I'm not even sure if you live on that Island?!!

Erin said...

they have an adorable one here in az too! so cute, every girls dream !

kim huish said...

Umm....can I come too?

Anonymous said...

You're on daughter of mine - I love it and can't think of anything better than spending an afternoon in San Francisco drinking tea with you!

Kimberley said...

Oh my Oh my... you just made my day and to find out this place is right here in my home... I just called and he said they opened a couple of months ago... I will have to check it out and would love to go here with you... You should come visit when you are back on the mainland!

lindsey said...

Yeay!! Sounds like we have a lovely tea party to plan. What fun:)

Kim Huish (I knew you would love this, we are so going)

Kimberly my dear, its a date! We are moving back to PC for the summer April 15th, really soon, and we'll be in Portland by fall. So excited! We would love to visit