Thursday, March 5, 2009

Silly Raegan

This girl has more personality than she knows what to do with. Rae is so lovable, gentle and sweet. She is very curious and LOVES to giggle & play games. She thinks Seth and I are pretty funny, but she especially gets a kick out of her self! Half the time I have no idea why she is even laughing. But I love it.


We love you baby girl Xoxo

11 comments:

Anna K. said...

Rae is the cutest! I love her personality..so fun!

Amanda and Levin Gunter said...

this girl is so flexible! I just realized she's gonna be one soon! How exciting! Where does the time go?

Christy and Drew said...

She is adorable Linds!!! What a happy baby!

shira said...

rae makes me smile and giggle! she is too cute in that video, i love that little fuzz ball hair! we miss you guys!!!

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

I just want to squeeze her!! Is this your last year in HI? I'm sure that will be bitter sweet. Miss you Linds.

The Waites said...

I love it!!! I'm laughing out loud. How fun!!!

Unknown said...

Lindsey,
I love looking at your blog, it so cheers me to hear your laugh! I just adore your little family. Raegan is so adorable with her sweet cheeks and I love her little voice! She almost squeaks! She is too funny!

Anonymous said...

silly Rae. I could watch her all day... so cute!

Kate said...

i just cant get enough!

Ryan and Megan said...

Wow Linds- She is so full of the cutest personality, I love it! I can't believe it was a whole year ago that you were turning heads and nearly causing fender benders with your abnormally large, pregnant stomach. That was so fun, I don't think I'll ever see a cuter pregnant lady than you!

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

She is such a HAM!!!! That was making me laugh out loud.