This is what Rae has to say about it....very informative.
p.s Sorry for the shaky camera work. I was trying not to interrupt her with my bursts of laughter.
p.s Sorry for the shaky camera work. I was trying not to interrupt her with my bursts of laughter.

7 comments:
That was aaaawwesome! It was making me laugh so much! It totally looks like she's saying what's on tv. What a cutie!
Haha I can't wait to hear what Rae is ACTUALLY thinking! She is too stinkin' cute...I love how she claps!
she knows how to talk already?! :) that is so cute! oh how i love baby tricks. i swear rae and ambrose could do anything and i would applaud.
adorable! i love it, sooo funny!
I always wondered how they did those talking baby commercials- She is so cute and that video is just hilarious!
I was thinking, gosh is my sound not turned on or something? her lips are moving but nothings coming out...strange! I loved it and laughed so hard. Does she talk at all or do you think she just see you two move your mouths all the time so she was doing that as well? ha ha ha ha
Haahaha! She is so cute and hilarious! She is totally talking! I wonder what she was talking so surely about?
hehe, love it
Post a Comment