I was "tagged" by my dear friend Rachel. I'm supposed to tell 6 unspectacular quirks about myself and then tag six fellow bloggers. I struggled trying to think of six. Not that I don't have that many, but its hard to know if the things I'm doing are quirky or not, because to me they seem normal. I asked Seth to help me think of a few and he was more than willing. Ha ha.
1. I love walking around bare foot. It really makes me feel like a kid again, and I like the feel of side walk cement.
2. I drink milk at every meal. I really love milk. Preferably 2% or sometimes even whole!! Usually I do a mix of half 2% and half whole. Yum. The perfect beverage in my mind.
3. Maybe its because I walk around barefoot so much, but for whatever reason like to wash my feet before I go to bed. I like the feeling of clean feet under my sheets.
4. I take my pillow with me when I travel. Even if Seth and I are just going to town for the day, I like to bring my pillow just in case I'm in the mood for a good nap (at this point in my life I sleep whenever and where ever I can).
1. I love walking around bare foot. It really makes me feel like a kid again, and I like the feel of side walk cement.
2. I drink milk at every meal. I really love milk. Preferably 2% or sometimes even whole!! Usually I do a mix of half 2% and half whole. Yum. The perfect beverage in my mind.
3. Maybe its because I walk around barefoot so much, but for whatever reason like to wash my feet before I go to bed. I like the feeling of clean feet under my sheets.
4. I take my pillow with me when I travel. Even if Seth and I are just going to town for the day, I like to bring my pillow just in case I'm in the mood for a good nap (at this point in my life I sleep whenever and where ever I can).
5. I love to put pure Lavender essential oil on right before I go to bed. It smells so beautiful, and calming. I share this quirk with my dad, he is the lavender king. LOVES lavender. Maybe that's why I like it so much, because it reminds me of him:)
6. I have a problem with finishing books. I usually start reading a book for pleasure at a time when I don't have a ton going on, but once things pick up, priorities change and sadly that is always the first to go. Sometimes I just find someone who has read it and make them tell me the ending!
I tag... Shira Dickson, Raquel Bell, Katie Speed, Annie Crowther, Anna Kessie & Megan Smith!

1 comment:
Oh my gosh Lindsey! I have NEVER been tagged before...you made my day! I've been waiting forever for this moment...ha ha, but seriously!
Post a Comment