
Halloween is even more fun when you have a baby to dress up! Seth decided to be Michael Phelps, I was a hippie and
Raegan was a bunny Rabbit.

Meg and Indie were Super Heroes and
Shira joined me on the Peace train with the Hippie git up.


Rae even got to go trick or treating and scored herself a
starburst. We let her play with it in the raper. She loved it.

Happy Halloween All
8 comments:
I am randomly wide awake and wanted to see who the craziest blogger was to put their Halloween pics up first. You are the winner...
...except for the fact that you have a baby and I am sure your family wanted to see babies first Halloween costume. She is adorable. And Your costumes were awesome! Welp, tomorrow I decorate for Thanksgiving!!
Lindsey you look so hot as a hippie, you should probably just dress like that all the time! You guys all looked awesome, love the costumes!
You are the cutest family ever! I love the outfits. Rae is so adorable!
Your little family is so cute! I love her ittle bunny butt!
Ahh, so sweet! kallie was a bunny her first Halloween too. Wonderful. And I agree, that is one hott hippie!
so cute! Adorable little bunny!
hi linds. your halloween costumes are great. your mom's was great too! we loved getting to see her and shannon. it was nice to get caught up with your life, too! you have quite the perfect set-up. Rae looks adorable. i was a bunny too but i looked ridiculous. ha. you'll have to come to ny when you get back to the mainland.
I love the halloween costumes, Rae is so adorable in her little bunny costume and i Love seth's take on Phelps... classic!
Post a Comment