I want. If I had the money (and the confidence!) I swear I would wear one of these every day. I think they're awesome. Its like dress ups but for big girls! I'm highly considering purchasing one of the more conservative pieces for my birthday coming up (hint hint hubby of mine)!

If you want a closer looksy go to
ban.do.
7 comments:
i want one of these so bad! so i clicked on the link and searched for one that i could possibly pull off and came up with nothing. i think you and katie and jackie are cool enough to pull off a couple of them- me- not so much. i wish! do it in honor of me please. :)
Steph don't say such a thing! Just think of how giddy you would feel! I'm already scoping out how to make them for one of our craft nights. Think of the fun!
thank you for those! i want them bad too! good thing xmas is coming up! what great hair ideas for weddings too! cant wait to pass these on...thanks linds!
FUN head bands I feel like Stephanie I think you have to be really cool and very trendy to wear something like that and pull it off. If I wore it people would think I was trying too hard. Speaking of hard...ha ha ...yes I got punched on my mission. A guy punched me off my bike and it flipped me over the handle bars head first into the cement. It was a learning expereince! :)
You can pull it off- especially in Hawaii- It seems like anything goes there!
Linds...if you wear one...I will wear one... p.s. totally cute...
I know you're supposed to comment about the specific post with the coordinating comment section however I worry you may not check the older ones and I just have to gush over baby rae for a second! Those pictures of her that meg's oh-so talented sister took are to die for. Rae is one of those babies where I would have to bite my lip every time I'd see her to keep myself from squeezing her too hard, so huggable!!
Post a Comment