Sunday, October 12, 2008
Eat Your Heart Out
Last week I did a lash tint for Meg and her sister Lisa who was here visiting. As a thank you, Lisa said she wanted to do a little photo session with Rae. Which I was more than happy to accept. Little did I know she would capture the sweetest, most priceless pictures of my baby girl I have ever seen!!!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
oh the cheeks! the cheeks! i love them all- but hte first and third need to be framed asap! :)
Ahhh Linds, those cheeks are fabulous! She is so sweet. Give her a squeeze and kiss from us, and give Seth one too!
so adorable! I love the headband! and I loooove all her chubbiness!
Wow Linds. These pictures are priceless! Her face is so sweet... Thanks for sharing!
Oh my Goodness!!! Way too precious~ Those turned out fabulous!
We love those pictures! Your blog has inspired us several times to get nice pictures of our pregnancy and little one--your pictures are always so great!
HOLY MOLY Lisa did SUCH a good job!! P.S. I want to make that headband! I nneeeedd it
OH MY GOSH!!!!! She is a doll what a gift
how cute! Lisa does such a good job!!!!! And you guys did a good job on making an incredibly cute munchkin!
(I usually use the word midget when I refer to small babies but munchkin sounded way cuter!)
You have got to be kidding me! She is gorgeous!!! I can't believe how big she is getting. So okay, I know you tagged me and I am going to get on it ASAP, things have been pretty crazy around here. How are you guys?? We have some serious catching up to do. Miss you!!!!!
love the lips, love the cheeks, love the tummy, love her legs! i just can't get enough!
Reagan is so cute, she was a wonderful subject to photograph! I had so much fun in Hawaii - it was great to see you and meet your sweet baby, you are doing a wonderful job as a mother! Lisa
Oh my gosh Linds, these are seriously the cutest pictures. She's so stinkin cute!!!!
Post a Comment