There were a few things I felt like posting about, but non of them were overly important or cool or anything so I figured I would just put a few of the random things that have been going on in the past little while.
First of all this picture of Seth & Rae just fills me with joy, mainly because...
A) They are my two favorite people
B) We had a really fun day together & I'm glad we got a good pic so I don't forget it.
C) I really like Rae's polka dot swim suit that my friend kimmy gave her.
First of all this picture of Seth & Rae just fills me with joy, mainly because...
A) They are my two favorite people
B) We had a really fun day together & I'm glad we got a good pic so I don't forget it.
C) I really like Rae's polka dot swim suit that my friend kimmy gave her.
Oh and if you're wondering who the women with the crazy colored hair is laying in the floor with Raegan, its me. Yeah. me. I had my hair colored. I imagined it being a really beautiful and subtle strawberry blond. But things don't always turn out the way we imagine them and I am exhibit A. So now I'm walking around like some crazy rocker chick or something. A girl in my ward today told me I reminded her of Pink (the singer) I just looked at her and said "Hum". (she didn't help the situation). I'm in the process of trying to fix it, so give me a few days and Ill post a pic if its not too hideous.

9 comments:
i love her sunglasses, but more importantly her rolls! sooo adorable! im jealous that you guys get to do the beach 24/7!
Linds, you are so dang hot, you can pull of just about any hair dew... ps...i love rea's rolls...i hope little loveridge has some just like hers!
Thanks for the confidence booster Jonna. I needed one!
I love all of Rae's chubb! She so cute and chill.... As for the strawberry blond- that's hilarious, you have always wanted to try it- I'm sure it's not so bad, it will grow on you- you probably look great!
Rae is so cute! I wish you weren't so busy and we could hang out more!
first of all, that pic of raegan all nakedy with the sunglasses is by far the cutest pic ever! and second of all, your hair was looking way hot when i saw you tuesday night! don't forget we need to watch "baby mama" this week. maybe friday night? let me know
Linds you have to know I laughed (that's right, out loud in the office) when reading this post. Your picture of Rae sitting up along with the commentary about holding on to things just made me so happy. She is so freaking adorable and I wish I could see her in person again. She's getting so big!!
By the way, you must post pics of your new hair once you're happy with it. Sorry it didn't turn out the way you wanted it the first time that's always such a bummer! Good thing your such a natural beauty regardless!
Rach,
I know that picture makes me laugh every time I see it. She'll probable be embarrassed later in life knowing I shared it with everyone, but I couldn't help my self!!
Wow-- Rae is probably the most beautiful little baby girl I have ever seen. I am being so serious. She is GORGEOUS! Love it. I haven't checked blogs in a while, so it's fun to see her getting older!! Oh, and there's no way you and Pink could look anything alike... I'm sure of that. One time my hair truly turned green, if that makes you feel any better. Haha.
And yes-- we are IN for AZ! That's where we want to end up most likely... down in the Phx/Mesa area where it's warm all year round! We're both from a couple hours north of Phx (Flagstaff-- more mountains and snow) but winter depresses us if we can't get out and play, so it's either AZ or Cali or Nevada, maybe! Nate and Jamie talk like they might end up there, too, so that could be fun!!
Post a Comment