Friday, September 5, 2008

Arizona anyone?

I've always imagined Seth and I settling in Arizona for some reason. Ive never been there before, and I don't why I want to live there so badly, but I do! I just get a good vibe from it. Perhaps those glowing desert stars are aligning themselves in our behalf because Sethro just landed himself an interview at ASDOH (Arizona school of Dentistry and Oral Health). He leave for AZ on the 22nd and his interview is on Sep. 23rd. I'm REALLY proud of him. He has worked very hard to get to this point and I hope everything go's well. Very exciting. Wish us luck!

16 comments:

Erin said...

if he needs a place to stay we have a blow up mattress he is welcome to sleep on! congrats on the interview...james has one here in az on the 17th at midwestern! let us know...we would be happy to have him

TODD + ANNIE said...

Wow, that is so exciting you guys! Congrats. I like the sound of Arizona too Lindsey. That's atleast a drive away. Rae is getting so big, and SO adorable. We love her cheeks.

Ryan and Megan said...

Congratulations Guys! Seth, you have killler application and once they meet you they will be blown away... you're in for sure!! Good luck though! We miss you!!!

Unknown said...

I love AZ too Lindsey! The desert is just so great and I think the nice weather year round makes everything in life seem better, more excitng! Congratulations and Best of luck to you and Seth on the job interview!

Erik & Nicole said...

Linds- That is soo exciting. We are here right now! It would be so fun if you came down here too! We are in Glendale at Midwestn University, if Seth needs a place to stay, we would be happy for him to stay here! If its not far don't waste money on a hotel. By the way it is soooo hot, you will die, but everyone say by Halloween it gets cooler.

Stephanie said...

wow! good luck seth! we have thought a lot about arizona as a detination someday as well. housing is really affordable and thomas served his mission there. plus, it's not a totally mormons-everywhere kind of state, but there is still a good mormon population so that's cool.

Meg said...

Good luck Seth, that is so exciting! That would be awesome, and pretty close to home. I can't wait to see how things turn out. You deserve it Seth, you have worked SO hard and diligently!

lindsey said...

Wow guys thanks for all the support! We have such good friends!!!

j,d and little b said...

Whooooo Hoooooo Seth! I really think you are the hardest working person I know!

kim huish said...

Congrats! We'll be thinking of you guys! I know how you feel- this point is so stressful! However, we are still pulling for UNLV- at least Las Vegas is pretty similar to Arizona!

Stephanie said...

dear rae: come to my house! love, ambrose :)

we're havin a little hangout at our house this week- see my blog for details :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! That would be great to have you closer to CO!!! =)
p.s. Linds check your email!

Stephanie said...

awesome! email me (my address is on the post about the par-tay) and i will give you directions!

Kimberley said...

That's awesome! Can't wait to hear how it goes! Good Luck!

Lori said...

AZ!! Yea! That is so cool that he's got an interview there. Go get 'em Seth!

Unknown said...

GOOD LUCK TODAY SETH!!