Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Music and PJ's

Seth is taking a piano class this semester. We have a keyboard at home that he practices on and of course Rae loves to be a part of it. Seth will sit her on his lap, turn the "sound effects kit" option on and let her go wild. The sound effects are beyond bizarre; a cow mooing, a man sneezing, coo coo clocks, doors slamming, shoes walking..... It feels like you've entered a mad house!


We bought Rae some new PJ's. They have cute little kittens playing with balls of yarn & names like Daisy, Jenx & Cleo written beneath them. I love getting her in the tub right before bed, dressing her in her cozy PJ's and snuggling until she goes to sleep. Ahhh...Simple joys.

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

look at those precious smiles!! i am so happy i got to hold her and squeeze the cute chub a little tonight. glad you guys came.

TODD + ANNIE said...

Ahhhhh, Rae is so cute! We can't believe how fast she is growing. That last picture of her and Seth is so precious. The Huish family looks as happy as ever, and Seth, we expect to here some serious piano skills next time you grace us with your presence in Utah.

Erin said...

she makes the cutest faces! how did seths interview go? i hope it went great!!!!

diana palmer said...

wow, she has so much personality in that beautiful little face.

soooooo great about that az interview. hope everything aligned for you guys.

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

Oh my heavens she is getting big! I miss you guys! YOu look like such a happy little family. I seriously almost cried looking at your blog because you look like a perfect family. I do have a blog now you will be proud www.mattandraquelbell.blogspot.com LOVE YA

Ryan and Megan said...

Glad to see that someone is finally USING that keyboard that sat in our room basically untouched for two years. Way to go Seth!

Brandon and Becky Patrick said...

Now that is a cute Huish Family you've got there. I have a good feeling that one of these days we will actually meet little baby Rae. You guys look swell, hope that all is well. Til we meet...

sheila said...

HI Huish Family! We saw your blog link on Anna K's blog. I (Sheila) can't believe how big and cute Rae is. She looks like a lot of fun.

Sometimes we really miss TVA moments and the ward members Just because there are so many other people going through the same things are you are. We're bloggers too. You can check us out at sheilarich.blogspot.com if you get a chance.

btw, I'm adding you on our 'list' to see pictures more often.

Spencer, Erin, Parker and Ben said...

Rae is so so cute. It's fun to see what you guys are up to. Good luck with the AZ thing. I guess that means you won't be there next summer when we come. Too bad- we'll never have the HI experience together.