Friday, April 4, 2008

I can't help myself

Such a model shot, I love it!
I know they say infants dont smile at first and if they do its probably just gas, but you can't say this face isn't the best smile ever. This girl smiles all the time!
Daddys little girl
LOVE her double chin. So cute.
Kisses for mom! Im so lucky!

10 comments:

Anna K. said...

She is totally smiling! So cute!!!! She is so happy to have the best parents ever.

The Waites said...

So adorable!!

Spencer, Erin, Parker and Ben said...

She is so so beautiful! Congratulations! She was a big girl too. Good for her. Can't wait to see her in person, and glad you got the shirts finally. They made two trips to Hawaii because I had the wrong address the first time so glad they got to you. CONGRATS!

TODD + ANNIE said...

She truly couldn't be more perfect. I love the pictures, so keep posting them!

j,d and little b said...

Hey Lindsey! She is soo precious! I can't wait to see her again! I want to come over but I wanted to wait until everything is a little less hectic! The one of you two kissing is just simply adorable! Let me know if you need ANYTHING!

shira said...

Lindsey!!! I love the double chin pic and the one of you and her the best! She is too cute! DUH!

Goldie said...

Your daughter is SO adorable!! Hope all is well for you guys!!! Remember when you gave me a facial and I thought your chair was a headrest? That was awesome.

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Linds what a beautiful little girl! I love all the pictures especially the one where she is kissing you and of course her smiley picture :)

Lori said...

LOVE the hair! She is amazing. I hope we get to meet her some day! Maybe she can date Benson, b/c I have a feeling he's always going to be pretty darn cute, too. :)

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

I need more pictures of baby!