Saturday, April 12, 2008

Our Daughter the Super Hero


Doesn't she look like she's about to take off flying to rescue some one. Perhaps a fellow baby in distress. Go Rae Go!
Seth and I are always so paranoid about Rae being to cold when she sleeps. I realize we live in Hawaii and it's never THAT cold, but I swear this week has been pretty chilly. Anyway, we always swadle her so snuggly warm before we put her to bed, but within a few miniuts her arms and legs are totally spread out and all over the place. Maybe we should ease up an the layering and swaddleing! 
While I was pregnant seth and I got into a great habbit of going on a walk every night. It was good excercise for me and a really nice time talk as a couple about our days and what not. Now, we get to take our cutie pie along with us and I get to push the best stroller ever around! I have learned two things Rae really loves, taking a bath (she would do this all day if we let her) and going for a stroll with mom and dad. 
This girl can sleep like its nobodys business. 
She has a dimple!

10 comments:

shira said...

oh my gosh lindsey! she has the cutest smile ever witht the most adorable dimples! awwww!

Cassie said...

Hey you two!!! Congrats!! She is so beautiful and I am so excited for you guys. We love all the pictures, so so so precious! By the way we have a blog now.

Kristeee said...

I found your blog today and have to say how adorable your baby girl is! She's precious, as a baby girl should be. I'm pretty sure that your husband was my zone leader in Vienna - fun to see how we've all grown up since then!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness she is so sweet. thanks for sharing her with me the other day. your such and good little mommy!

j,d and little b said...

awww is she smiling while she is sleeping?? So cute!

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

Cute little Munchkin Lindsey. She has so much hair! Maybe you could cut some of it and donate to a wig company that makes wigs for bald babies. I'm sure that kind of company exists. I have another gift for Rae Rae. I'll drop it off when I come back home.

katie speed said...

baby power unite!

Anonymous said...

Oh Linds she is so cute, I love the dimple. I check your page weekly for new pictures and stories of little baby Rae so keep 'em coming!

My Dearest Rich said...

Linds, It HAS been cold here, so you aren't wrong in thinking that! I mean, I have been freezing! The whole swaddling thing definitely stressed me out in the beginning. Everytime I would do it, the twiners would escape out. Nathan had the touch. They couldn't escape for nothing with his swaddle! You'll eventually get it, and just remember you can never swaddle too tight! :) The tighter, the better! They associate it with being in the womb! Can't wait to not be sick anymore, so I can come and just hold that little girl!

Meg said...

I miss her Linds, it has been too long since I got to hold her. I must come by for a visit. I need to hold Rae!