



Here she is! Our sweet baby Rae.
She arrived March 29th at 1:13 am
Weighing in at 8 lbs 4 ounces
21 inches long.
and beautiful as ever!
It was love at first site. She is a total joy to have in our family and we love her more than we ever thought possible. Welcome to the world little one

12 comments:
She is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to see her grow! I am soo happy for you and Seth and so happy to finally see her! I love the two middle names too!!
Too adorable!!! We are so happy for you guys. She is precious. We wish you were closer but are so glad you're doing so well and happy in Hawaii. Give little Raegan Malie Jo Huish (love the name) a love for us.
Love you!
she is so gorgoues. where did she get all that hair! congrats you two! That is so exciting. I want to come over and meet her!
Wow!! What a beauty! Congratulations you guys! Keep the pictures coming!! You look amazing!
xoxo
Congratulations! She's lovely. In fact, Simon is wondering if it's okay with you if he gives her a call in about 20 years, when he gets home from his mission. ;)
It has all been said already! She is absolutely precious. Seth, you look cute as ever holding your sweet baby girl and Linds, you are glowing! Congrats you three and we love you so much.
Congratulations!!!! This is so exciting! She is amazingly beautiful!! And Linds, you look beautiful!!!
She is adorable!!!!! Congrats to you all.
she is a doll. cant wait to meet her. and finally give you her present!
totally cute how she is holding on to that doll. I just can not get over how cute she is... with her "styled" hair.
she is soo beautiful! congrats, i cant wait to meet her! oh what a joy, im so thrilled!
I can't get enough... I love every picture, she is so precious and truly beautiful! And I don't say that about a lot of infants but she really is!!!
Post a Comment