Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hale 3 Here We Come!!

As of the beginning of August Seth and I will be the official Hale Coordinators of Hale 3 here at BYUH for the single girls dorm! We are super stoked about this opportunity for a number of reasons. Financially its awesome, free rent and and food all next year, but also I am really happy because I will be able to work full time and be a full time mom as well. This is the only job that would allow me to do this. The other wives Ill be working with are so awesome. One has an adorable little boy, another has a sweet little girl (playmates for Rae yeah!) and two of them are pregnant! So fun. It will be a big task and a busy year, but Im excited and up for the challenge. It's a HUGE blessing for sure.

3 comments:

.From Her. said...

Oh and we are SO excited for you guys to join the team!! SOOOO EXCITED! Please come by and see our place anytime!! My family is coming in tomorrow night, so things will be pretty crazy, then we are going to Australia for a month... SO, if you want to come by tomrrow, let me know! PLEASE DO!! I feel so bad for blowing you guys off the other night.

Ok, now I wrote a novel.

Spencer, Erin, Parker and Ben said...

I just posted but somehow it didn't get on I don't think. That's awesome you guys are doing this! I was one of those HALE 3 girls! :)

Kimberley said...

That's awesome! Apartment managers is the way to go! we are hoping to do the same in the future! And Rae is just so beautiful! I love all the pictures!!!! Could you email me your address?