Saturday, April 26, 2008

Growing Baby Rae


This is Rae's new binki that she loves. We were having some binki issues with the kind the hospital gave us. She just didn't like it and refused to suck on it even though she wanted something to suck on. THANKFULLY she has an inspired mom (ah thank you) who happened to have a dream that she liked this particular kind of binki. So after one little trip to Food Land and about 3 well spent dollars later she is one happy camper. 

Yesterday she had her one month check up and she is getting so big:(  She weighs 10lbs 1 ounce and grew a whole inch! I can't believe how fast she is growing!

She also had her fist visit to the beach yesterday. Seth and I were feeling adventurous and decided to leave Laie for the first time since our little one joined the family. We cruised over to Haleiwa for lunch and shopped around a bit. Rae was so good and basically slept the whole time. On our way back home we got to Sunset Beach just time to watch the sun go down. I love it when that happens! 
Here's Rae laying out. ha ha, so cute.

11 comments:

The Price Family said...

You are inspired, it took me three months to figure out that Elizabeth didn't want the one that the hospital gave us. So after we bought ten of that kind I finally got the same kind that you gave baby Rae and now she keeps it in her mouth. She still prefers her hand though... Haha

Anna K. said...

SOOOOOOOOOOoo cute! Zane really wants to take pictures of Rae. She is so photogenic. I can't believe she's already grown an inch!

Anonymous said...

Dear Seth, Lindsey & Baby Raegan:
I like Baby Raegan; she's very cute and she looks like Seth and Lindsey. And, I can tell that she is going to have a good life. And, I hope you'll like this message from Jackson tell Baby Raegan hi!
Love,
Jackson
P.S. You have a good baby

TODD + ANNIE said...

She still has all that beautiful hair and she does look like she has grown fast. Life looks so wonderful for you three right now. We wish we could fly there again right now and watch the sun go down on sunset beach too. Give a kiss to baby Rae from us! And keep the pics coming Linds. You have every right and reason to boast about your sweet little girl!

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

I heard you were going to the beach yesterday and I totally wanted to see you guys. I'll call this week to see if I can check out your cute midget! You look great in the pics and you sound good. What a happy little family!

Burton Fam said...

Hey cute Huish family! your daughter is so beautiful! Just thought I would say hi!!! Ps. . .i need yo get your address so i send ya an announcement! hope all is well! my email is carsonflint@suumail.net if you want to just e-mail me! and if you talk to meg i would love to send her one as well and i dont have hers either! thanks you guys are so cute!
-Carson

Cassie said...

The picture at the beach is so beautiful!! She is so big and has so much hair... we wish we could be there to meet her!

Nicole Lambert said...

Hey Lindsey- I just came across your blog, and your little girl is beautiful!!!

shira said...

Too cute! Baby Rae is too cute! Duh! You are looking great Lindsey. I can't believe you just had Rae less than a month ago.

Erin said...

she is so beautiful! I love it. I saw the pics on Natalies website. I cant wait to see more if you put them up on yours!

Matt said...

There's nothing like starting Rae out loving the beach too early! She's a valid beach babe laying out on the towel soaking up the rays and it looks like she's checking the guys out next door. I guess she really does have a lot of her Mom in her. ha ha
Surf's up! Hang 10 and then get back to Park City so I can show you some great mountain living.
Annette Funicello, you're history as the beach Goddess! It's now Rae's house!
Lovingly,
OPA