Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A few more Pics



Oh so cute hangin' with dad!

13 comments:

Erin said...

such a precious pic of her and seth. it makes me melt! one of the reasons i want kids...to watch the daddy!

Allen Frost said...

(PS-This is Lori, not Allen...)

Oh yea! We are so excited for you guys. She is adorable. Love all the hair! Can't wait to hear how you're doing and how she's growing up in the coming months. :) And Lindsey- you are the woman. Being a mom is hard work, so way to go! You and Seth are going to be some of the coolest parents ever.

The Price Family said...

She really is so precious. I love the daddy/daughter picture!

Nate and Jamie said...

I was wondering when she was going to show up! What a doll and look at all that hair!!

Ryan and Megan said...

Okay, Raegan wins. She is honestly the most precious baby I think I have ever seen. It makes sense though, she has some pretty good looking parents. :) Congratulations you two!

Jared Huish said...

yeah, ryan and meg were right, baby rae is pretty precious, but when I whip out some kids, they're going to challenge your kids for cuteness, especially if they're with Jess, bc watch out, she's going to make some knock out babies!! the competition between cousins already begins, and they're not even here yet, i love it. linds. . . . they'll be our little posse's, it'll be awesome

Kim said...

Congratulations! She is SO cute! We are really excited for you guys! Hope you are feeling well Lindsey!

love,
Kim and Tyler

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

Oh Wow! She is SO PERFECT. Way to go Linds, labor isn't easy, but look what you got! We can't wait to see more pics. Thank heavens for little girls!

Christy and Drew said...

Your daughter is adorable. Congratulations Huish family! Lindsey you look great and Seth looks like a natural! :) Congrats!

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

HEy Congrats!! I still neet to come see you. I thought I would give you a few days. I think I'll come see you today. She is so beautiful. I can't wait to see her in real life :) and hear your story.

Angie said...

Oh, horray! She's here! Congratulations. Best of luck getting your sleep the next little while. What great news!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Seth and Linds. Raegan is absolutely adorable. I love the picture of her and Seth, but of course I had goosebumps looking at all of them. You better believe I called over my coworkers to show off my friends' baby who just happens to be the cutest I've ever seen!!!

My Dearest Rich said...

She is seriously SO adorable. I can't wait to come squeeze her! I love the hair! So many fun things to do with that! ;) (there's the stylist in me! :) )