Saturday, May 5, 2012

Tulips...lots of them.

We didn't know about the tulip festival here until last year and by the time I heard about it most of the tulips were gone. So this year we didn't want to miss it. It was a little bit of a drive but worth it. The tulips were so beautiful. The girls had fun. Jane wanted to pick all the yellow ones, because yellow is her favorite and she will like just about anything if its yellow. Like this huge, yellow wooden shoe...












5 comments:

Matt and Melissa said...

This looks so fun! and your girls seemed to have had a blast. I will definitely need to do this next year!

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

CUTE!!! I love it, it looks just like Holland.

MiShelle said...

Cute cute. In addition to the beautiful flowers I'm loving the girls boots! They're such darling girls Linds.

Kindsay and Erik said...

Beautiful pictures. Your girls are too cute!

Kim said...

How fun! And since my tulips in the yard only lasted like a day, I have to say I'm jealous!