Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Ballet Recital

Raegan with her fellow rainbow fairy friends.



This is teacher Rosie. She did such a great job with the girls. They all love her:)

We had a little photo shoot out side with Raegans BFF Emma. Silly girls.






Poor little Jane was also supposed to be in the recital, but had a high fever and stayed home with dad:( You know its bad when she cant make it all the way in bed.

4 comments:

Tara said...

That picture of Jane makes me so sad! Sick kids are no fun! Rae was so cute!

Matt and Melissa said...

So cute of Rae!! And poor baby Jane. Hope she is feeling better :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE little girls! I'm so glad that I have two of my own! Someday I hope all our girls meet. Actually, Josh and I are headed up on a road trip through Oregon. Any suggestions on things we need to see or places we need to go? I need your e-mail address! Mine is ckaedgren@yahoo.com Thanks!

Clark + Kjerstin said...

Love you and your girls so much!