Tuesday, September 13, 2011

First day

Today was Raegans first day of  preschool. It kind of breaks my heart just a little bit. Its mostly fun and exciting because she is so excited, but on the other hand there is something in my heart that doesn't want to believe my baby girl is old enough to do this.





Raegan ALWAYS wants to do a "silly" picture, and of course I wouldn't deny her that:)



 I sat her at her desk and the first thing she did was look over to the girl next to her and say "Hi friend whats your name?" Precious.

7 comments:

Jeff and Rebecca said...

What cute little girls! Wow I can't believe she's in preschool. That's fun!

Ty and Meg said...

She is so dang cute. Her outfit kills me. Hope she loves school!

Matt and Melissa said...

I cannot believe she is old enough for pre-school! What a cutie and I sure she loves it!

Tara said...

She's so cute! They're growing up way too fast!!!

Stevenson and Marissa's Blog said...

Aww, I still feel a little sad. But Spencer talks about it all the time so that helps me feel better :) I love Raegan's crazy side!

Colby, Sarah, Owen and Griffin said...

So cute! She looks JUST like you!

Anonymous said...

You STILL have the cutest little family. Those little girls are to die for! Hope you guys are well :)