Saturday, August 20, 2011

Almost there!

Oh little Jane. 
You are so close to walking. 

And that oven mitt you insist on wearing really doesn't help speed things up. 

Come on baby girl you can do this!!


3 comments:

MiShelle said...

Cute Linds! She looks so much like Raegan to me.

daniellejackson said...

Such cute pictures! Go Jane! Sorry I missed sewing night. We decided to go camping and got tied up getting ready.

nathan said...

So I recently moved to WA, just across the river from OR and then I remembered I had had this great home teaching companion in HI that I was pretty sure was going to dental school in Portand, but I had kind lost contact with him and his great little family. How to get in touch? Oh I know - totally internet stalk them!! So I did and I came across this cute blog and found out you guys now have 2 cute little girls and you're still in Portland! Yeah! So this is getting long and I'll just say Liz and I would love to catch up with you guys. Shoot me an email or find me on Facebook or something (I was going to FB message Seth, but it looked like he didn't get on very much).