Thursday, July 28, 2011

A ride around town

We got to spend an afternoon with Seth's brother Brigham, his wife Shelby and their adorable kids Calhoun and Hannah. We decided to take a ride along the river front in style. The kids had a blast sitting up front & waving at everyone as we rode by. And of course we had to stop for Chipotle and ice cream along the way. It was awesome and delicious. I really do wish we lived closer to family:( Maybe one of these days!








5 comments:

TODD + ANNIE said...

Oh Linds...I die at your cute girls! At first I thought Jane was Rae she is getting so big! You all look great. Miss you!

daniellejackson said...

What a cute bike-thingy :) That sounds like such a fun day activity with family!

Matt and Melissa said...

I have never seen one of those bikes before. That looks awesome!!

Jeff and Rebecca said...

That looks like fun! Your girls are too cute!

Kim said...

how awesome! I want some berries and that ice cream too! What a fun day.