Disney Land was...amazing.
We had so much fun. Marissa and I had family watch the little ones (Thank you Sandy!!!) so we could keep our eyes on the three year old's. The weather was perfect, the kids were happy and the only sad part of the whole thing is that its over:(



Of course we had to meet Rapunzel(Rae's current obsession!) It was epic:)
















4 comments:
This looks like the most amazing trip! Glad you guys had fun and that you got some sun! That beach looks heavenly.
Looks like so much fun!! Its not weird at all, I think about going to Disneyland ALL the time! And that is so cute that Rae got to meet Rapunzel, Brighton would go crazy! Looks like such a fun trip!
I wish I could go to Disneyland every day! I don't know if the perfection of that trip can ever be topped. It was seriously perfect. Glad we could spend it together.
Your trip looks awesome! I LOVE Disneyland, and I don't blame you one bit for wanting to go back. I bet Rae was in heaven, she has the cutest smile on in every picture haha. Glad you are back!
Post a Comment