Saturday, July 2, 2011

The clouds parted & gave us CALI!

It was around February or March that Marissa and I sat on her couch, looked out side to the cold, grey, rainy day and started scheming a trip. It had to be somewhere sunny and no too much mula...CALIFORNIA! Three months later we said goodbye to our studious husbands and away we went. We stayed at Seth's Aunt Carolyns beach house in San Juan Capistrano. Seth and I had our honeymoon there (almost 6yrs. ago! crazy!) and last year we got to bring our girls and stay a week there. Its the greatest place ever. There is something so therapeutic about hearing the waves crash, smelling the ocean air and feeling the hot sand on your feet. Ahhhh. amazing...













I even got to see my old Hawaii friend Shira and her newest little one Brekyn! Jane was so into Brekyn, it was really cute.

The babies
Perfect afternoon for a walk around the temple




Marissa and her cute kiddos Spencer and Nellie
Jane looks like such a big girl here!

I love my baby girls
I could kiss on those cheeks alllllllllll day.
After Cali we headed to Utah for my little sisters wedding (who was the most stunning bride ever)!!! More on that part of the trip later...

4 comments:

Steve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
daniellejackson said...

I loved all of your pictures! Glad you had a great time!!! I can't wait to take Alexa to Disneyland!

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

Oh so fun, I am so grateful you took the time to go to lunch with us. We love you and can't wait to spend more time together this summer.

vanessa said...

oh i didn't know you had a blog! your girls are sooo cute. i'm sure you hear that all the time. darling darling.