Little miss Rae has graduated to a big girl bed. She's been so good about staying in bed for naps and bedtime. We've only had to threaten the crib a few times and apparently that did the trick. Our next move is to have Jane in the crib and not the bassinet! All in good time:)


6 comments:
Ah, love it! I'm so glad Rae is enjoying her new bed! I want to have adorable children like you! :)
Cute bed and cuter kids!
So cute! I saw this on your deck and thought it was a big girl bed. Love it, and the girls are adorabe as always.
oh my gosh! i'm so excited you are coming to town! we would LOVE to meet up! baby jane is adorable and i can't wait to see rae so grownup and cute as ever! we will be in hawaii from august 20th-28th...please tell me we aren't going to miss when u guys come to town! we're living in irvine about 5 minutes from the newport beach temple.
Good job Rae! I don't know if I am brave enough to try indie in a big girl bed. I like that she can't get out of her crib!
so sweet! They are both so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment