She's got mad swagger skills! I'll have to get her to teach the other kids in nursery music time!
That is sooo cute and hilarious! I love the "check it" part where she folds her arms across her! Oh man!
omg shut up Rae is adorable! Can't wait for the 4th! Miss you guys! I'll teach her some dancing skills when she gets here :)<3 victoria jane
Look at those moves!!! haha that is adorable.
Hilarious!! Love her crossing her arms. Too funny!
Pah hahahaha I love the lean to the side fold arm thing.
That is hilarious!!!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
She's got mad swagger skills! I'll have to get her to teach the other kids in nursery music time!
That is sooo cute and hilarious! I love the "check it" part where she folds her arms across her! Oh man!
omg shut up Rae is adorable! Can't wait for the 4th! Miss you guys! I'll teach her some dancing skills when she gets here :)
<3 victoria jane
Look at those moves!!! haha that is adorable.
Hilarious!! Love her crossing her arms. Too funny!
Pah hahahaha I love the lean to the side fold arm thing.
That is hilarious!!!!!
Post a Comment