These last few weeks have been... exhausting, emotional, tender, joyful and challenging. I feel tired and sore and sometimes overwhelmed, but more than anything I just feel grateful. Grateful for these two beautiful, healthy girls. Grateful for Seth. Grateful for friends who help. Grateful for modern medicine (I just don't know how the pioneer women did it) Grateful for the gospel and so grateful to be a mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Cute pictures! She's beautiful!
Yay! We are so excited to visit again and see Jane!
I think she looks a lot like Rae did but with dark hair her little nose and mouth are the same. DARLING little girls!
I wish we were closer so I could help you out a little more Linds. I truly don't know how you can do it with two, one is exhausting enough. But seriously, your girls are two of the most beautiful children I have ever seen. I just love the pictures!! They are so blessed to have you for their mom. Love you!
So Cute. They will be such good friends.
Awe man, newborns are so hard. Channing was the hardest little baby! Now that he is 9 months everything is so much better! I love sleep!! I never knew how hard life can be without sleep.
You are such an awesome Mom and you have the cutest little girls! You will be in our prayers. God bless you four.
You're so cute Linds. I miss you!
Super darling pics!
Linds you and Seth should probably have about 10 kids because you make such adorable beautiful babies! Jane and Rae are two of the luckiest girls in the world to have you guys as their parents. I can't wait to meet little Miss Jane. Will you guys be in town any time soon?
Post a Comment