Sunday, January 10, 2010

Thinking of Spring

These are two sewing projects I am about to attempt. They seem like good beginner choices, but I'm still kind of intimidated. I'm hoping once I get started I'll feel more confident. Do any of my talented seamstress Hawaii friends want to fly to Portland and walk me though a pattern or two? Come on Katie??? Meg??? Jonna??? Anyone?!


4 comments:

j,d and little b said...

oooo I have had my eye on that Market Skirt for a while now! Lindz YOU CAN DO IT! Remember that totally awesome, amazing quilt you made!!?? It was so amazing it inspired me to make a quilt AND buy the same fabric as you! But sure... Portland.. .I would love to come.. I will talk to Jackie and get back to ya...

Matt and Melissa said...

So cute! I can't wait to see them when you are finished. You will be a pro in no time linds!

shira said...

that yellow skirt is sooo cute! i need to get prego asap to make that for my future daughter. i hope you are doing well in ur pregnancy! i would be stoked to see some pics of rae!~!! and ur prego belly!

Clark + Kjerstin said...

We can work out these patterns together if you like! It looks like fun!