Friday, December 11, 2009

Naughty or Nice?

Umm....this picture is funny now, but at the time I was a bit frustrated trying to get Rae to smile sweetly for the camera and instead she would either pull faces like this, or totally sad/ tired faces that looked pretty pitiful. Keep in mind I have never seen her do this face until right then. Where did she see someone doing this? Or is it just child instinct!? Too funny.

I wanted to say Merry Christmas now when I have the chance and before things get super crazy with traveling, family and friends. I'm so grateful for this time of year. I'm grateful to have the gospel in my life and to know that Christ was born and lived and died for me. My life is rich with blessings and love and I know that comes from choosing to live Gospel principals and follow Christs example. I testify that Christ is my Savior, my Lord and Redeemer and I love Him.

Have a very Merry Christmas!!

4 comments:

TODD + ANNIE said...

Thanks for that reminder of what this season is really about Linds. Rae is getting sooo big. She is so adorable, naughty or not! I can't wait to see this next little girl. We love you guys!

MiShelle said...

Merry Christmas Linds! Love you!

Ryan and Megan said...

Haha, I love it! You did a way better job then teen ager at Sears would have done :)

Erin said...

hillarious. kids who have a naughty streak are just THAT much cuter!!!!