Last weekend we got to have these great people stay with us.
We had such a good time. They were the greatest guests ever. Easy, up for anything and just happy to be hanging out together. We saw some fun Portland sights, ate lots of good food, drank lots of holiday wassel & stayed up late watching Conan' O Brian episodes. We even through in Burnside skate park and a muddy nature walk:) It was a well needed break for Seth and I. Thanks for the fun weekend guys!
Powell's Book Store
These two hit it off.

5 comments:
awwww how fun! i love it when people i love get together! :)
Yay!!!! That was so fun! You guys are THE BEST hosts ever!!! Im glad we got to hang out...and I loved seeing Reagan! She is soooo cute and Delmer loved playing with her..and her puzzle! Thanks so much for all the fun and I want to visit again already!
*Raegan! I really do know how to spell her name! I must have just switched the letters. SOrry!!!! We miss you guys!
Oh my gosh! Soooo fun! That looks so fun! How awesome that you guys got to hang out, I'm so jealous, I super miss all of you guys! Delmer and Raegan looked so cute together, it looks like they had fun!
It looks like you kids had an awesome time out on the town! We'll have to do something before we leave for Utah!
Post a Comment