We found out last week that we are having a girl:) We are both really excited. Once you find out what your having it always feels right for your family ya know. I think it will be fun to have two sisters close in age. We've been talking to Rae about babies and sisters. She's started to say baby and point to my tummy. But then again she says baby and point to Seth's tummy too. So I don't think she gets whats going on quite yet.
I am definitely showing. I haven't taken one belly picture and I don't really want to. I'm already bigger than I was at this point during my first pregnancy, which seriously frightens me. I recently saw a pic of my 9 month belly from last time and I just can't imagine being any bigger than that, but at the rate I'm growing.... ugh. I'm tired and uncomfortable just thinking about it.
Other than the fear of my belly weighing more than the entire rest of my body, I am really looking forward to seeing our new addition.
I love her so much already.
Two baby girls. So awesome.

15 comments:
THAT IS SO EXCITING!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I cannot wait to see what she looks like! Lets be honest, you have such a beautiful girl already--how could you go wrong! :)
how exciting! so happy for you!
I am so excited too! One more little one for the mcarthur's to play with haha. But seriously we can't wait and are so excited for you guys.
congrats! so fun! that is very exciting! she will be as cute as rae rae!
Whhatt! I SO thought it was going to be little Gus!!! but that is SO fun... a sister will be SO much for Rae! aahhhh! my heart is just melting thinking about it!
close sisters will be cool. They can barrow clothes from each other! Thats the best part.
So fun!!! Congratulations! Another little Rae, she's gonna be soooo cute! We are sooo happy for you guys!
YAY! Two baby girls. That is so much fun. Seth, you are going to be surrounded by ladies! Congrats you guys, that is so exciting. Oh and Linds, for the record, if you could see my belly right now it would make you feel better :)
That is so awesome!!! Congrats you guys. Any names picked out yet?
That is SO fun!! Congrats, you guys! And you are so cute pregnant, Lindsey. I say that mainly from remembering how you looked with Rae. So so cute.
Yay Linds!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys. Life is good...I can tell:)
So exciting! She will be so adorable. I'm sure you look great (even if you don't feel it!).
Congrats! You're so good at the girl thing! I'm sure you are as tiny as ever and lookin fabulous!
Congrats you guys!!! we are excited for you.
Congrats you guys...so much fun for Rae too!
Post a Comment